The picnic was amazing, great food, fun, and a really relaxing day. I seriously love my family here in Spain and I am finally feeling like a part of it all. To be able to sit and talk and feel like a part of the family is something I've never been able to do until this year and it is something I am now very thankful for.
From the following picture, you can basically tell that I fit in with the family, at least the youngins.
It's sad that Chris has left us and the apartment definitely won't be the same without him. In fact, it may be a little dirtier and the fridge a little more empty. But, alas, life goes on and you've got to enjoy the time that you have because eventually you're going to go to graduate school and sign your life away. Oh, wait, thats just me...
No comments:
Post a Comment